11.02.2009

Jeffrey's Case for Manly Movies

For everyone who hears Rachel say that we only watch movies that I want to watch:

Every time we get together with friends and are going to watch a movie, often times a cry rises up from the females in the group that the only movies we watch are those selected by the men. I am here today on this blog to testify that this is not true. Take as evidence the last 5 movies that we have watched at our house. 1. I Am Legend (chosen by Rachel). 2. Definitely Maybe (chosen by Rachel). 3. The Forbidden Kingdom (chosen by me, of course). 4. Mean Girls (obviously Rachel). 5. Ever After (chosen by me to appease Rachel). Now it does not take a genius to see that most of the movies watched in our home are either chosen by Rachel or strongly influenced by her voiced opinion. I rest my case. Now I would like everyone who reads this blog post to remind Rachel the next time we watch a movie that she may or may not have picked last time we got together, but that at home Jeff gets to pick maybe 1 out of every 5 times what movie we watch.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I should rat to everyone the movies you REALLY want to watch.....
    Ha!
    And way to get your repressed lawyer out you engineer you...AND Mean Girls was so your pick! And you loved it. And you know it.

    ReplyDelete