11.20.2009

Making Pies

Say these words to the tune of the Patti Griffin song, "Making Pies" :)

And then get pie making! I've got some pie baking to do for Thanksgiving, namely some apple, more apple, and possibly a cherry. AND I have some reserved peach pie filling that my sister and I whipped up back in August when peaches abounded. Every time I open up my freezer I see it and I just think, oh peach pie...I'll be using it in the deep winter when some summer is needed, but for now, feast on these and dream of the over-eating, pants-tightening, food fest coming up in less than a week:

{peach pie, ready to cool}


{peach and apple pie, more to come on apple...}



1 comment:

  1. I sent you some apples....more for eating than turning into delectable pies. I hope that in shipment they don't transform into sauce or cider. That would not be cool. Love the new wallpaper! Love, even more, the gossemer thread that strings between us each time I visit you via the Klisme Blog!

    ReplyDelete