11.19.2009

What the....

It's happened....I am finally writing a research paper and (gasp!!!) I am ENJOYING myself! I'm wishing I could write more pages than the requirement dictates so that I could go on spewing my knowledge on each page, excitedly clicking the keyboard, frantically looking back to see what I've already covered and what I have yet to share, bemoaning the fact that I have to use a schematic or table or figure because the silly thing is taking up needed word space....What is going on?!

Must be the major. Bless you, dear sweet speech patholgy.
Welp, back to writing my paper!

Just so's you know, I've decided to post my blog post from yesterday...I was having trouble deciding whether or not to do it, but what the X, I'm in such a good mood, come what may!!

No comments:

Post a Comment