11.25.2009

Blog Love

I think that I haven't whole-heartedly blogged lately because I've been so busy reading other blogs, one blog in particular, thepioneerwoman.com. She has a delicious cooking blog, (I love the love the look of her rosemary bread, and I know someone who will LOVE the bleu cheese), photography blog, home and garden, and you must, must, must check out the story of how she and her husband met. I'm addicted to the story itself.
So in love.


Check it out....her blog is just so fun in general. It almost makes me want to live in the boonies. Almost.

2 comments:

  1. I will be forever indebted to you for introducing me to the Pioneer Woman blog. I ADORED the story of her and Marlboro Man. Haha, talk about a movie romance! It makes me want to see it in movie form, like Julie and Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know me too! I was thinking while reading how I'd love to see the movie of it all :)

    ReplyDelete