10.30.2009

Online Shoppers Anonymous

Hi I'm Rachel and I have an addiction. I got hooked to online shopping about 4 months ago. I mean I've tried it before, but I am seriously addicted. Sometimes I can quit cold turkey-just totally ignore my favorite sites for days-but when school gets rough and my brain gets fried and I'm anxious for a payday, I get the jitters and I just can't stop my fingers from ticking and clicking their way to my favorite online escape.

This is something like what my "bottomless wallet, in my dreams" shopping list might look like, or maybe your Christmas list if you had endless funds to spend on your Rachie baby. This is by no means an all-inclusive, complete list, it merely contains a few of the things I keep my eye on the most: handbags and shoes, shoes, shoes!


From top left:
Steve Madden 'Intyce' boot, nordstrom.com
Coconuts 'Virginia' boot, piperlime.com
Grey-tly Appreciated boot, modcloth.com
Naughty Monkey 'Pen Cognac Antic Brush Off', overstock.com
Lane 'Wild Hearts', overstock.com
Whiskey fold rugged boots, shopruche.com
Cole Haan 'Maria Sharipova', nordstrom.com
Guess, 'Rumala' boots, nordstrom.com
Trailblazer boots, modcloth.com


From top left:
French Connection Lace flats, overstock.com
Fergie 'Gravity' flats, nordstrom.com
Beverly Feldman 'Flashy' flats, nordstrom.com
Steve Madden 'Tuxxedo' flats, zappos.com
Flowerbed Flats, modcloth.com
Sam Edelman 'Irina' flats, nordstrom.com
Budding Romance heels, modcloth.com
BCBGirls pointy toe flats, overstock.com
Grey studded pointy heels, shopruche.com

From top left:
Dolce Vita 'Flash' bootie, nordstrom.com
Mauv-ie Night Heel, modcloth.com
(do I even need to identify??) Christian Louboutin Platform pump, bergdorfgoodman.com
Kelsi Dagger 'Rosabella' bootie, piperlime.com
Jimmy Choo mesh bootie, nordstrom.com
Michael Antonio 'McKey' booties, piperlime.com
Venti expresso heels, modcloth.com
Jagged little heel, modcloth.com
Pink Studio 'Valonia' t-strap heels, shopruche.com


*For the judgmental few-in case you are wondering, you need not fear that I am not collapsing into materialism and filling my head full of covetous desires- lately I've gone quite a bit without shopping online, with only a dabble here and there. I still usually fritter away most of my spare time with Jeffrey.

Shane-you could call online shopping another one of my "coping mechanisms" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment