11.05.2009

Home sweet home

Jefferson and I will celebrate our 6-month anniversary this month! I believe this still makes us newlyweds, but now we're legitimate newlyweds, right? In honor of the upcoming celebration, and the super-cala-fredgulistic-expealisdociuos event it commemorates, I'd like to share with you the special place where we spend our every day.
Here it is: our Love Nest....

{these pictures are from when the house was decorated for Halloween, so they are one last ghoulish delight before I say goodbye to Halloween until next year}



{our dining room also masquerades as our "office", "breakfast nook", "mini pantry" and as a hallway to the kitchen}

{the mini pantry is there by the trash...don't worry! there is no waste contamination, it's all canned goods. if those things can survive wars they can survive nestling by the trash}

{sorry about the sloppiness of the picture- those who know me well know that I tend to get the shakes, and it sure makes picture-taking difficult with my camera. believe it or not, this was the best shot}


{I feel a little awkward showing everyone my bathroom, is there something socially wrong with this? anyway the picture doesn't do it justice. the bathroom may look small but for a tiny apartment, i'd say it's large... and the linoleum floor is fabulous!}

Jeffrey was napping after working the 12am to 6am shift when I took these pictures, so I didn't get one of the bedroom. I'll be sure to remember to get one up soon.

3 comments:

  1. Six months already? That's pretty crazy, but I bet it has been the best six months ever. Your home is so cute! I would have been sad to take all the decorations down, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How inviting and festive! Can I come over? Please, oh please?!

    ReplyDelete