11.09.2009

Weekend Mirths

Simply:
The parents were in town for Krista’s BFA Show

Said show, entitled, “As I Am”, is beautiful-a must see. It will be in Gallery 303 in the Harris Fine Arts Center (HFAC) on Brigham Young University Campus until November 23rd. Go.

Together as a family we shared a beautiful, meaningful weekend that so strengthened my testimony that families are forever, and that families are founded on love. I feel so blessed to be a part of the wonderful heritage which is my family; I am especially in awe and so grateful for my angel mother, and the matriarch of all, sweet Dorothy Hare, my grandmother.













To wrap up the weekend, we had a big family dinner at my aunt's house, after which Jeffrey and I creamed everyone in BS Webster...go team Klis!

No comments:

Post a Comment