9.24.2010

Simple Delights

Good things come in small packages.

Ok, ok, I maybe might have been shopping online recently. My husband and his bank account say I'm supposed to be curbing my shopping enthusiam...so I only got a few things...like I said, good things come in small packages!

Even better things come in really cute small packages, like this recent delivery I recieved from the most adorable shop, Ruche.

(oh and lets just keep this little delight between us shoppaholics)

{don't you just love the vintage-vibe newspaper?!}
{luscious colors and cute prints}
Ruche is quickly becoming one of my favorite stores. With it's one-of-kind, darling pieces and affordable prices, it's easy to love.

{wrap around belt}
If I was Jeff's grandma, who in her youth possessed something like a 21-in waist...or maybe it was 18-in? details details, the point is it was teeny tinyyyyyy.... I could wrap this sucker around my waist like 4 times. As it is I can only get it around 2 3/4 times, and I still love it so. It puts me in a wrapping frenzy.

P.S.-for those of you may disapprove of my seemingly sneaky shopping habits, you can cease your needless judging, or perhaps your kind-hearted, yet unnecessary, concern for honesty within our marriage. I'm a no good shopping sneaker. I can never resisit showing Jeffrey my finds, so he's well aware of this Ruche purchase. And remember, I advocate complete honesty within a marriage. So yes, that includes an honest answer to, "honey, do these pants make me look fat?"

No comments:

Post a Comment