9.15.2010

The Fall of Autumn

Still no camera cord...I'm working on it!

In the meantime, check out this awesome little bit of craftiness I did to welcome Fall. Because yes, I'm obsessed with everything Fall (witness this)and I can't wait for the weather to cool down and for Fall to come swooping in.

Just to make sure everything is ready, I already have my hazelnut cream candles ready, and I made this adorable door adornment. :)

It's ready in three easy steps.
All you'll need is:
  • either a metal sign (available at craft stores) or a recylced wooden board
  • acrylic paint
  • paint brush
  • fall faux leaf garland (or if you have leaves around you can make a garland of lovely real leaves, I don't have any of the real stuff around here, but it's easy to string some leaves on twine or thread and make your own)

Three easy steps, ready, GO!

1. Trace

2. Paint

3. Hang

{summertime becomes....}
{fall}
And as the French Bakery man down the street says, "voila!!" You have some pretty, cozy, customizable Fall decor.

Enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. That's the most colorful, welcoming door I ever done seen....practically shouting, "Do Come In"! And when I do come in, may I please, please have some of those pillowy snickerdoodles? Wish I had a door I could hang a wreath on.....kind of like a river to skate on if you like to hear music in your head, like me! LOVE you OODLES (a word on my list of fun words to say over and over for fun....oodles - hah!)

    ReplyDelete