1.06.2011

Winter Semester has begun!

Along with Winter Semester, winter weather has finally descended in Utah Valley. Due to the inclement weather, and since it's hard for me to sit through a single class period without some kind of online browsing, I've recently turned my attention to lovely winter coats. Because, let's be honest, when all you wear for five months straight is a coat, (a). who cares what you wear underneath it, and (b). you can never have too many.



Varying Degrees Coat, ModCloth

Rolvenden Coat, ModCloth


Let's Go Upstate Coat, Ruche

Collar Me Impressed Coat, ModCloth




Exception to the Rule Coat, ModCloth

Toast of the Town Coat, ModCloth










Black and White City Paper Tweed, Ruche

Cute as a Button Coat, Ruche


European Studies Coat, ModCloth


Cottage in the Woods Coat, ModCloth


Tipped Faux Fur, Juicy Couture











3 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm commenting on all your posts-but I LOVE all these coats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha commenting is not a crime Brookie! I love all these coats too! Maybe Devin will be nice and get you one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to get them all? So cute!

    ReplyDelete