1.14.2011

Annie Get Your Gun

I may have failed to mention that Jeffrey finally got his Christmas present last weekend, one that he hoped and hoped for, and all he has talked about all week long is using it this weekend.


This is what all the excitement is about:


{this somehow looks wrong on my blog, right?}

Yep. I got him a gun. A Ruger 10/22 semi-automatic with a scope. A big thank you to my cousin Kaitlin, who happened to buy one of these for her husband, who then let my husband shoot it, which then made him obsess over getting one, which meant I heard about it for three long months, and now, it has a home in our home.

Cool fact: It's actually MY gun. It's registered in my name because that was the easy way to do it, but I'm nice enough to let Jeffrey use it every now and then :) So really, this post could be titled, "Rachie Get Your Gun," cuz I love me some target practice.

We're pretty excited about it.....I hope you all ("y'all" might work better here, substitute it if you like) can share in our down-home, back-woods happiness. God Bless America.

Have a great weekend everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Haha. So glad I could help. And it's about time you get in touch with your hick side. Sounds like it's time for a trip to God's Country to shatter some bottles and empty pop cans. :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete