1.12.2011

Daily Tidbits

I love tidbits. Tidbits are akin to nibbles, so naturally I love to nibble on things-especially really tasty things, such as the lovely ideas available courtesy of our friend, Martha Stewart.


Dabbling in Martha's recipes and taking peeks at the various crafts her magazines showcase is a guilty pleasure of mine. I'd rather read Martha Stewart's Living than Us Magazine anyday. Sadly, I've never bothered to actually subscribe to the magazine, because frankly, as much as I love Living, I love shoes and such much more. However, just the other day I discovered that you, and I, and everyone can get friendly emails of recipes or craft ideas from our dear friend Martha. This link will take you right to the page where you can select what emails you'd like to receive as daily (or weekly) tidbits.

Then get busy enjoying!


{craft: tie-dyed leggins (!!!!)}

{recipe: lemon meringue cupcakes}

{organization: double-duty closet}




No comments:

Post a Comment