9.13.2013

25 weeks


I just realized that with 15 weeks to go, all I've got ready for my baby girl are some body suits, one outfit, a pair of tights, socks, and some shoes.  That's kind of overwhelming, especially since it means I have to take on the ridiculously saturated market of all things girly-and this knowing that I automatically won't like half of it-but it's probably time that I dive in.  Wish me bon voyage!

In other news, I've been trying to get in to see my old midwife team but they're incredibly over-scheduled right now, so since I couldn't get an appointment until 28 weeks, I went in for a nurse visit this week.  It's just a little different in that the nurse doesn't advise as much, but she checks all the vital things which definitely puts my mind at ease. I don't think I'll ever grow tired of hearing our precious daughter's heartbeat and the following complement, "She has such a strong heartbeat!" every time.  Every time. It's beautiful.  I'm so happy for, and proud of our strong little girl already, I can't wait for her to come out and wear all those socks I have for her.

1 comment:

  1. You looks so cute! I'm pregnant with a baby girl too but a few days behind you so it's so fun reading all of your updates!

    ReplyDelete