8.22.2013

22 weeks


It's scorching at home. I forgot how unpleasant it is to be pregnant and over-heated!  But we have lovely cool mornings and nights that give us plenty of time outside.  And our apartment views make us feel like we're not missing out too much on the great outdoors, even when we're hunkered down inside with the AC chilling our bones. I love our home, and we've had a really smooth transition back into our life here.  Some of our neighbors are new, and some of our old friends have left, but there's still so much that is just how we left it (and just how we like it).

Baby girl didn't give me much trouble at all on our road-trip, thank goodness! We were even able to locate my random cravings for taco salad and freshly baked apple pie without having to resort to fast food (because yucky, that would not have cut it), and that was in the middle of South Dakota! Between traveling under lucky stars, coming home to a clean apartment with fresh flowers and stocked refrigerator, and feeling not the least bit sick, my girl (and boys!) and I have had a pretty great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment