10.21.2010

Weekends

Due to nature of things this week, it's Thursday, and I'm finally ready to discuss the lovely weekend Jeff and I had. We went on a real date. We got sushi at what may be our new favorite sushi place, then went "window-shopping", where Jeffrey really didn't let me look at any of my favorite places that have beautiful clothes. You can't blame the man though, he just knows me too well (window-shopping would cease being window-y and would become all want-y). He did buy me some new leggings, and goodness knows, I LOVER leggings.

After our date, Jeff did homework with his friend (yes, he does Friday night homework, and it's ok, I'm over it), I made them cookies, and later.....we watched Bones :)

Saturday we baked and then decorated Halloween cookies with Jeffrey's sister and her husband. Decorating them was fun, eating them was nice, but the best part was ding-dong ditching them!!!




Sunday we had a family dinner, played some UNO (we stopped once I was the supreme victor, of course :) and enjoyed the rain.

This week....I got some mail!! I love my sister!!!



AND...I got my second 97% test score of the semester!! I love it when my brain works!!
Tonight Jefferson gets to work the graveyard shift, 12 am to 6 am, then come to class with me at 8 am tomorrow morning after taking a 1 hour nap. I love that man, and I'm grateful he taking on some extra hours, but I don't like being left alone all night. All this Bones watching gives me nightmares....


No comments:

Post a Comment