10.20.2010

"Tiredness overwhelms my body"

I'm tired. Maybe you've been able to tell since recently there's been a slight lull on this blog. We had a really great and mirthful weekend, really we did, but I've been too tired to share pictures. I have great post ideas, yummy recipes to share, and all sorts of good stuff but I think it will have to wait. Hang in there with me...maybe tonight I'll get my midterm done, maybe tomorrow I'll get to sleep-in an extra hour, and then maybe, just maybe I'll be un-tired and ready to carry on as usual.



Who knows.

But we can all hope..... :)



I hope you are having a great week! Beware the tired bug!! It likes to bite hard!!



P.S.- the title of this post, "tiredness overwhelms my body," that right there is a quote from the foregone days of yesteryear- aka Freshman year- when somehow I managed to play all night, sleep-in half the day, and still get to all my classes on time (and, I might add, get pretty good grades, considering the circumstances). And we thought we were tired then...ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment