10.26.2010

Weekend Mirths


The first costumes of the season! Jeffrey had a work Halloween party this weekend so we got to try out our first costume idea: Unhappy Campers! (....we shouldn't have been smiling in that photograph....whoopsie!)

We obviously wore flannel and smeared dirt on our faces and fluffed our hair (Jeff's was easy to fluff, mine actually required the use of some hairspray) and stuck sticks in our hair and drew tons of mosquito bites on our arms (and Jeff's face and legs). It was great! My Halloween morals dictate that I can't wear the same costume twice in one year, so I have to come up with something new for this weekend. I want to be a "shopaholic," but Jeff Jeff says that's not a costume for me...

Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. You could be the oil spill...orrrrr pippi longstocking...

    ReplyDelete