10.15.2010

Spooky Season

October is already half over (yikes!) and if you haven't gotten your Halloween decorations up yet, you'd better hurry along. While cheery, smiling pumpkins and plump, laughing witches on brooms are cheery decor, I prefer to decorate for Halloween with the dark, glamorous side as my inspiration.

That means using black and purple, skulls, and glitter :)






The mercury votive holders on the "mantle" look amazing when lit, I highly recommend them. One of my favorite so-called "activites" is to light the candles, turn off the lights, and revel in the glorious glamour of spooky decor.

Other great decor not pictured here: glistening feather door wreath, black ravens, crooked black tree, little black spiders (not the real kind!! (although I might have seen one on the wall last night creepin' toward my spider web))

No comments:

Post a Comment