10.29.2009

HALLOWEEN!!

Halloween-my favorite holiday! I love carving pumpkins, and making Halloween doughnuts, and bobbing for apples, and making caramel apples, and playing the pumkpin toss game, and listening to creepy Halloween music, and Halloween carnivals, AND....dressing up!

Dress-up and I have had a long love affair; I could pull together one awesome outfit before I could even talk.
{Halloweens past}

Jeffrey likes dressing up too-his preference is a toga. I'm trying to help him branch out:

If you are needing last minute, clever costume ideas, check out this site dedicated to the delightful dressed-up holiday of Halloween.

5 comments:

  1. Well....I'm in Rach! We had a Halloween Fest at the Institute today conjured up by me...and in honor of you....I wore "THE HOODED CAPE" and made quite the statement, if I do say so myself. That golden cape has transformed itself into many a designed costume "caper" over the years!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the conglomerate of pictures! Those are all oh so classic Trach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mama I love that cape-the best part is you actually sewed it!

    Shaner-you're even in one of the pictures,you in your skeleton costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...the cape was sewn, not taped or glued or stapled! And to beat all I didn't even have a pattern to sew that flowing frock!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was also posted as a shepherd... I think that the skeleton was one of my most favorite costumes of all time. If my memory serves me correctly, which it always does because I regularly take gingko biloba, I continued to wear that costume as my pajamas for the next upcoming years or maybe year. Thanks for your support in putting me in you blog :)

    ReplyDelete