10.09.2009

School started. And it's going. We are actually almost half way through the semester now, which when I realized this I wonder where all our time has gone. Oh, I know!

1. School. I am on campus for 10-12 hours a day.
2. Work. Jeff works at 7am, so we get up at 6am, hurriedly get ready, and scarf up some breakfast before venturing into the morning chill.
3. I wish I could say "eating", or "sleeping", or "excessive fun-having nearing a dangerous amount" here, I mean, we do enough of each but not nearly enough. Hence I have taken up my old habit of baking on Sundays. It's my stress coping mechanism, and it makes everyone happy (Jeff a little less than most maybe, because he is the dishwasher). Come on over if you'd like some treats!

I may try to paint a nasty picture, but things really aren't so bad. We are both loving our majors and although we get blizzards of homework, at least we enjoy what we are learning. And everyday there is at least a snatch of time for the two of us to just be.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love the imagery... blizzards of homework! Great job Trach!

    Loves,
    Shaner

    ReplyDelete