10.20.2009

Of Snarlows and Marshmallows

{roasting mallows in Provo Canyon. My niece heard us calling them s'mores and marshmallows, so she created her own word, "snarlow"}

{the ginormous mallows we roasted in the canyon}
It is no small secret that I LOVE S'MORES, mostly for the marshmallows. For my birthday, my Mama got me this awesome contraption that makes it possible to make s'mores in the microwave without getting a balloon-sized marshmallow that turns into a rock. It's fabulous!


Jeffrey got me a marshmallow of a different sort for my birthday....
{me and my marshmallow!}{My marshmallow compared to Jeffrey's standard-sized laptop}


A new netbook! It's so sweet and light and adorable and I love it so! It works out perfectly for me, since on campus all I ever really need is to get online and do some word processing now then, and it doesn't break my back. This means I can carry it in my beloved Melie Bianco bag (another birthday present from darling Jeffrey boy).

2 comments: