10.22.2013

30 weeks


Truth be told, I've been feeling absolutely terrible! It's like I'm caught in a first trimester relapse and I've had no energy and have felt so sick and bland and blah.  Add to that the glories of third trimester insomnia, and well, lets just say I haven't been too pleasant to be around (most especially if your name is Jeff and you are my husband). To that poor, beat up man, I give my sincerest apologies.  This too, shall pass. Now rub my feet, and put your back into it! 

I'm on the brink of nailing down what's making me feel ill, and I've charted two triggers so far: milk in the morning, and not eating smaller meals with greater frequency throughout the day.  I'm amending my ways to accommodate these two things, and so far I've felt better, so maybe this week we'll eat something other than soup and crackers for dinner.  Any suggestions? 

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I feel like I comment on all of your pictures but you are just TOO gorgeous to be pregnant! WHERE do you find your fabulous maternity clothes?! I was so sick with both of mine, eating smaller meals more often does help, but I also took some Zofran every now & then, and I have also heard that DoTerra oils do wonders! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is this dress from?!! I must know. You look beautiful mama!

    ReplyDelete