11.29.2011

Thanksgiving

We had the most wonderful time being home for Thanksgiving. It was great to sit by the fire, drink delicious hot chocolate (or grape juice or fresh cider or eggnog), read books, enjoy crisp autumn weather, and be with our family and friends. My mom and dad always take such good care of us and fill our vacations with excellent food, fun, and lots of laughs. My good friend also threw a baby shower for me (!!) and it was so amazing to share in baby joy with some of my oldest and dearest friends. It was a Thanksgiving were both Jeffrey and I were awestruck at how much we have to be thankful for, including all things past, present, and future.

{31 weeks!}


{hand crafted jams, jellies, and preserves at Sage's farm}

{apples, delicious apples}

{the most decked out house for the holidays ever! a traditional stop every year for our family-it's just too much to miss}

{we had so much good food, including two turkeys: one roasted and this baby was fried. we made Thanksgiving french fries once we pulled him out, and I think fresh fried french fries should make it to the table every year}

No comments:

Post a Comment