12.02.2011

32 weeks

Time is going by so quickly! I can't believe that in a mere 2 more months we'll have a mini us joining our family! We are both much too much excited to find out what he'll be like. Jeff likes to think that he's created a little monster, while I think that while it may be true that we'll have a rambunctious boy (you should feel how this guy kicks and squirms!), there will be some sweetness and sensitivity to him as well. I do know, however, that he doesn't like people messing with his space-any time I shift to one side or the other he'll wiggle wiggle wiggle, or if I put anything on my tummy he'll kick it, and don't even try to get him to hold still for an utlrasound! He loves orange juice and hot chocolate and cheese, or at least I assume so because these get big activity responses from him. He's so adorable already, and we're so in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment