2.07.2011

Weekend Mirths

I think that I ate my weight in chips this weekend. I had no idea that I liked chips so much, but what I also didn't know was that I would practically eat a whole bowl of buffalo chicken dip all by myself. Hey, it was "light".

In addition to the game, we got in a short game of Farkel and another game of Yahtzee. The best; it was a nice relaxing weekend with family and friends.


{random man......oh.....Wisconsin.....}

{Super Bowl snack prep}

{loaded baked potato dip}

{oh yum. you're gonna want this recipe: peanut butter oreo cheese cake bites}


The first Easter candy of the season! But I get ahead of myself here, lets first talk about how Valentine's Day is a week away. I've got a bunch of great ideas to make it special, from crafts, to treats, to gifts, I've got you covered so you can have a great holiday.

It's gonna be a great week!

{Jeffrey's great morning breakfast}

Get ready for some fabulous Lover's Day ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment