2.03.2011

Oh Thank Heavens

It's Thursday!! That means I only have three more classes, one test, and 4 more hours of work until the weekend.

Lately, I've taken up some serious opportunities to multi-task since my day doesn't have nearly enough time to get everything done. One of my favorites is studying at the gym. The air quality is very poor here this time of year and so I do my running and biking indoors, and it's usually no problem to just prop up my study guides and review them while I work out. It's brilliant-it keeps my mind occupied so that long before I realize it, I've run or biked more than I planned and the time just flies.

Well last night, my paper was the thing flying around. As mentioned previously, I have this one last test to take this week, and I only have 1 1/2 hour window to take it today, and I only have one copy of my study guide which has been notated on in a very extreme manner-and of all things it flew over a bench and slipped into an unreachable crack between a bench and a wall. I almost cried. And then freaked out and smashed my hands and almost made them bleed while Jeff pulled out the bench that was secured to wall. Low point.

I'm thinking I need to relax, do something that I like to do and laugh.

While I get working on that, here's a hilarious video that started my relaxation processes. I don't normally like watching little videos, and I don't really like animals, but these two are so funny I made an exception and even watched them both twice. They are equally funny with the sound muted...I think I liked them better that way.






<br/><a href="http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/piano-dog-sings-and-plays/20uvunsk?q=dog+plays+piano+and+sings&src=v5:embed:&fg=sharenoembed" target="_new"title="Piano dog sings and plays">Video: Piano dog sings and plays</a>


Smile! And have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment