2.09.2011

Valetines...all grown up

Growing up, I loved making valentines for all of my friends and especially for my mom. I would hand make some, but usually I bought a box of Disney Princess valentines to pass out to people at school. As I've grown, I'm still tempted to buy the princess valentines for old time's sake, but I definitely prefer to make my own special creations, from the heart. It's a great way to really think about the person you're making a valentine for, and a great way to send some extra love.

Here are some adorable ideas for your valentines this year, some conventional, some fresh:

{using thick paper and crochet floss}

{lace-printed paper, so lovely!}

{a really fresh take, creating a valentine that decorates and stays up as a reminder year round}

{create a keepsake: a sewed valentine album}

{put your heart on the map}

{download and print this design off to either decorate or send out}


{you can purchase these all-in-one valentines-note and gift- from inklore}


{"heart string" valentine}

No comments:

Post a Comment