8.03.2010

Someday....

Someday I will stay up-to-date on my blog. Maybe someday starts today...maybe.
Since I skipped out on all of last month, here's how we Klises spent a jolly July:

The Glorious 4th!



We enjoyed celebrating the 4th of July while eating strawberry shortcake and watching fireworks from the "Stadium of Fire" out on our front steps.

Heart Attack!



Robyn and Shane surprised me with a heart-attacked door to help get me through the last few days of my radiation.

Last day of Treatment!!!!!!










On my last day of treatment, the radiation technicians gave me a "Certificate of Completion" and some sparkling cider. Jeffrey and I went out to celebrate at the Cheesecake Factory. The next day, Robyn and Shane came over for a party and we reveled in funfetti cupcakes and sparklers.

Spa Day with the Girls!





We'd been wanting to do this for awhile, and it was well worth the wait! Rach, Bre, and I had such a girly time eating mini sandwiches and strawberry tartlets, painting our nails and tow nails, all while sipping cucumber lime coolers. I sent them home with little goodie bags that had facial masks, a new bottle of nail polish, and a cute file.

No comments:

Post a Comment