3.03.2014

Weekend Breakfasting


As we sat around our table set with whole wheat blueberry muffins, fresh berries, yogurt, and tea cups for the adults (chamomile for me, hot chocolate for Jeff), discussing our plans for the weekend, I felt like we'd finally "made it." Our little family was breakfasting casually on the weekend.  No homework project to run off to do.  There weren't any work hours that needed to be squeaked in to beef up a time sheet. And if we wanted to laze around, we could.  Or maybe we'd like to all go out and have a family fun day. We could do that too. Some shopping, why not? Try out an indoor playground, of course! Have a regular, old, standby standard weekend....oh yes we could! Finally.

I'll take my "someday" with a whole wheat muffin and side of Greek yogurt, thank you very much.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to that feeling :) Glad you made it!! :)

    ReplyDelete