12.13.2013

38 weeks



I was hoping to take a picture in the hospital this week....but someone isn't listening to my nearly incessant urging to come out, come out so I can hold you. I have a pretty wild imagination, but even I can't dream that womb into a cozy cottage for her right now- it is remarkably tight and roomless- I have no idea why she insists on hanging in there longing than her brother did.  Who ever heard of a second baby coming later than a first? All this extra waiting and anticipation is driving me bonkers (read: making me a tad crabby). Technically she still has 2 weeks to go before she's late and absolutely has to come, so I haven't resorted to any reckless, get-this-baby-out schemes, and I don't want to be too pushy, but little darling, won't you please come out soon?
Like, very much as soon as possible and not a second later.

No comments:

Post a Comment