10.11.2011

25 weeks


I'm loving my baby boy more and more. He's starting to get so big and I'm just certain he's a cutie, but his growth spurt is making me feel terrible, so though I love him I'm sure getting tired of feeling unwell. It doesn't matter if I eat, what I eat, how much I eat, or if I don't eat, I just never seem to feel good. Everyone told me the second trimester was the "honeymoon" trimester and when they felt the best, but at the end of this second set of 13 weeks I would avidly disagree. I think I handled the first round of sickness like a champ, but my heavily packed schedule combined with another bout of all-day-sickness is getting to be too much for me handle. I'm starting to think that in addition to a countdown to baby, I should really start counting down the days I have left in school.

On to the good part-little Jeff Jeff is growing marvelously and is hitting every developmental marker. All of his pieces and parts are in the right place and I'm following along behind him in good health (aside from aforementioned nastiness). He loves to have kicking fits at around 9:11am, 3:37pm and finish off the day with an 11:03pm show. We visited with our midwife last week and are working on finalizing our birthing plan and getting ready for the big day, and we can't wait to visit the perinatologist next week and get more baby pictures and have little Mr. measured. Just thinking about it makes me feel better :)

1 comment:

  1. You wear it well my Rachel Lovely....chin up! Or should I say, "belly out" :)

    ReplyDelete