3.16.2010

Get Movin'!

We've moved! (Like, back in January)
You may wonder why in the world I would ever want to leave my 500 sq. ft little love nest, and the truth is, I didn't!
But, Freffrey the Jeffrey convinced me. And now we live a little North of our old apartment in the neighboring city. Bonus features: it's closer to Freff's work so he can stop in and check on me between work and school, it's 30 seconds away from my treatment center, it has neither the freeway nor the train in it's backyard, I don't feel a wittle skeerd at night and when I'm by myself, and we have SO much more space.
Nasty features: the carpet. 'Nuff said.
You will soon see what the apartment actually looks like in future pictures once I am satisfied with my decor.

{move in, chaos}
{washing dishes in the tub... (something was wrong with the kitchen sink)...}

No comments:

Post a Comment