5.24.2013

Carolina Bound


We're headed to the sweet shores of Carolina to have our cares bound up by the sea.

I have an 8 hour journey today - sans toddler, thank goodness and hallelujah! Jeff has graciously decided to bring Sawyer along with him when he flies out tomorrow morning, so I will have 8 hours all to myself! What will it be like?!  I can't remember the last time I had that much alone time.  I'm bringing along some catch-up work and Les Mis (ya know, a little light reading) and I plan on stopping at Cinnabon and doing whatever else my heart desires until my joy ride ends.  Well, really, the fun won't ever stop.  We are all elated to be spending a week together as a family, with our family, at the most glorious spot we know.  Good luck to all my flying family, and double the luck for all with babes.  The destination is worth the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment