8.09.2012

Must You Grow So Fast?

I found an adorable romper outfit in Sawyer's drawer the other day and thought, "Geez, I'd better get this on him before he grows out of it." But it was too late. He had already grown out of it.  At 6 months, babyzilla is wearing 12 month-old sized clothes.  Really, why must babes grow so fast? Don't they know they're breaking their mama's hearts?

So, because he's still too small for talking, I can't resist putting words in amazing baby's mouth. I have for you today a narration of how Sawyer felt about the aforementioned adorable outfit.

Here it is:

"Guys! What is this?!"
"Get it offa me!"
"On second thought, go ahead and get a picture of my good side."

"Hey, didya get that?"

For the record, we paraded him around Costco in this, sans hat.  Jeff put his foot down, and the hat had to stay home.


1 comment:

  1. Haha, Jeff sounds like my brother when my sister-in-law used to put my nephew in outfits with matching hats...My nephew was wearing a 4T East Carolina Football jersey last year when he was just over a year old, and my sister-in-law had many cute outfits(like Sawyer's romper) that she never quite fit him into! Sawyer is too dang cute!! Always wonderful to have a child that likes to ham it up for the camera!

    ReplyDelete