3.14.2012

One Glorious Week


Recently, our families came to town for some good old-fashioned familial support. My sister-in-law was having a reception for her BFA show, and our little lucky boy turned 2 months and was ready for his baby blessing. While we loved, loved, and loved all the festivities and presents (!) that these types of things bring, what was most wonderful was having time to be a family. I loved being an aunt and a mom so much that I'm officially convinced we should break with modernity and live in tribes like our ancestors of yore.

While I work out how that can come to pass, for now I'll be grateful for a wonderful, scattered family and memories we make together. Thanks to all who could come and be with us and love up on our sweet, precious boy.

Unfortunately, the downside to such a fantastic visit with diffuse relatives is that it eventually comes to an end...which left me a little bluesy and curled up in bed (that is, until Jeff said he'd take me out on the town with mention of cupcakes and shopping. My man sure knows how to life my spirits!)




Can you recognize the pattern in these pictures?





Cousin Lincoln loves baby Sawyer! We could hardly keep Lincoln from trying to get a better look (or lick...) at his friend. Ah, family!

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this! How fun to see the whole family!

    ReplyDelete