12.10.2011

33 weeks

Two things: cinnamon bears and swiss cheese. Not together, but something like swiss cheese for a snack, lunch, then dinner, and cinnamon bears for snacks and dessert and any random snatch in between.

I also had my first Non-Stress test this week, and everything was peachy. Our little baby's heart pumps perfectly and he has plenty of amniotic fluid to swim in so it looks like he's going to stay and grow! I almost wished they would tell me he was ready to come out so I could get out of my finals next week and so we could finally cuddle up to our little love bundle, but no such luck. The wait continues.

Coming up this week: a midwife visit, another Non-Stress test (I'll be getting them every week now until his birthday) and an ultrasound. And more cinnamon bears! I'm over swiss cheese, I think....

1 comment:

  1. RACHEL!!!!!!!!! ITS ME ALI!!!!!!!!! YOURE PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?!?!? THIS MAKES ME SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEAKEN LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete