4.24.2010

Wohoo!

This past Wednesday was my 6th chemo treatment, which means....I only have two more left! Thank goodness too because it's getting to be pretty tough.
The quick update:
1. I'm on new nausea medication since I finally started to feel like a cancer patient and couldn't eat or move after my 5th treatment. So far this medicine seems to work :)
2. I STILL have hair! Cross your fingers for me....I have nightmares that it's going to fall out after my last chemo treatment or something.
3. The best news of all...since my cancer has stopped, yes STOPPED growing and the tumors are starting to shrink I have approximately 2 1/2 months left until I can be a normal person all over again.

Other things that are looking up...
My cousin Rhett is organizing a 5k run and 1 mile walk for his Eagle Scout Project. The proceeds are going to go towards payment for all this nasty cancer treatment I've been getting. Check out the blog and sign up if you're feeling up for it. If you're not in Utah, my Mama is organizing a little something in Ohio. If you're interested, contact her or leave me a comment.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!! :) What a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such good news Rach. I was so sad I missed you over Conference/Easter weekend. Can't wait to see you on the 22nd! Love you- stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be in Ohio for a good part of the summer. Let me know what I can do in good ole' Chardon! Keep it up girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog. Could you email me when you get a chance?

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete