4.26.2010

Spring...Finally!

Isn't it lovely?! I know, officially, the first day of spring was about a month ago, but it was snowing then and trees were showing no signs of flowering or even life.

Now, the trees are heavily laden and practically bursting in blazes of blossoms and I couldn't be more glad to see it. I brought some branches into my house-I just couldn't resist.


Maybe you'll agree with me though that this year is going by fast. Very fast. April is already almost over and I haven't even made pretzels!! Yeah, pretzels!! Wouldn't ya know April is not only American Cancer Society Month and National STDs Education and Awareness month, it's also National Soft Pretzel Month. You could take a baking break and twist up some homemade soft pretzels using either this recipe, or this one, or take the less involved route and pick up a ready-to-heat-and-eat box of Super Pretzels!

{photo credit: google}
Any way you go, just try to get it in before April ends. It will be more fun that way. I'll bet they'll taste better too...

No comments:

Post a Comment