3.12.2015

Father's Day Fiasco

Do you remember when I described the infamous "Father's Day Fiasco" this summer which will live on in memory though I wish it a million painful deaths because it was all my idea and all my fault? The only thing that saved me from ruining Father's Day last year was my homecookin'.  Jeff can forgive a multitude of ill-laid plans if there is a sacrificial cow served with garlic green beans, mashed potatoes, and warm Texas sheet cake with ice cream a-melting on top.

Anyway, I found the pictures from the fiasco! You know, the ones I took while I still thought it was a cute idea and was carrying the optimistic burden of making it fun for everyone? Yeah, here they are!

Technically, if I really want this experience to die, the last thing I should do is post these pictures....but I think you'll agree they are too good to sit embarrassed and shameful in their lonely file folder.

Starting with this:





Jeff's face reveals completely how he feels!

  









When Sawyer is trying hard not to touch something, he pulls his arms up as illustrated in (nearly all of) these pictures.  That way, when he finally snaps, he can shoot his arm out quickly from the coiled position.


See all the canes and knee socks! I was not kidding! Epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment