8.20.2014

So...Blogging Regularly Hasn't Been My Strong Point...

{one of Jeff's birthday present, coincidentally one of my only successful journals}

I had very wise friend say once that when she journals, if she takes some time away and then comes back to it, she never tries to cover everything she missed. Instead she starts with the present and moves on from there.  That was the best idea that I had never thought of myself, but it really takes the stress out of this whole journaling attempt I'm making here.

But the thing is, I can't quite move on ahead without getting on some of what has happened already.  We have a pretty amazing life (ha!), so in addition to keeping up with the present, in honor of the end of summer I'll be sprinkling in some of our favorite summer pastimes that kept us happy and busy. And if you know me and if I get my way, then you should know that "sprinkling" will be more like a deluge, so hang in there! Here we go....

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! A sprinkling of life's happenings wouldn't be enough for us anyway... Since we can't see you weekly anymore I am so glad we at least get to keep up with you through your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete