6.30.2014

Lauren's Wedding

  













   






So....what to say about that one time my best friend from forever got married and practically all my family and old friends were there and everything was pretty much perfect? Maybe I'll start and finish with my favorite moment.

Thanks to "27 Dresses," I know that the best thing to do when the bride makes her entrance is to look at the sorry sucker standing at the altar waiting for her. Lauren was absolutely stunning and calm and radiant as she walked down the aisle. Bobby's reaction to her perfection almost made me cry all my mascara away.  It was clear that he was ready to marry the woman he loves, and he was ready to love her for life. And that was it, my favorite moment. I know that my friend will, until death do them part, be loved and cared for and treasured.

1 comment: