11.09.2012

Baby It's Cold Outside





Today is Sawyer's first snowday.  It began this morning with rolling thunder and rain and after our morning nap we awoke to find snow dusting the grass, trees, and rooftops around our home.  He was positively mesmerized by the large, fluffy flakes' descending acrobatics.  He sat on his doughy white legs, his baby blues charting the path of snowflakes from cloud to ground, smacking the window and watching the winter splendor.  I watched with him and just like every time he experiences the joy of something new, I felt like it was my first time seeing a snowfall too. Or at least, I felt like I saw a different kind of snow than ever before.

I love you, my one-of-kind, no other like you, little snowflake baby.


1 comment:

  1. I like the Sawyer approach to the world of discovery! I just wish I knew all that was being calculated inside that perfectly shaped ginger-head! He probably has already figured out solutions that will save the world....at least the world around him :)

    ReplyDelete