9.19.2012

Excuse us....


babe and I are flying to Arizona today to join my mama and sister (and many more) in celebrating my nephew's first birthday. Oh and I suppose there will be a continuing celebration of my birthday as well...after all, it should be called a birthweek, as more than one day is needed to observe such a splendid occasion. (For the record, I feel this way about everyone's birthday, not just my own.  Birthdays are a big deal!) 

We're leaving the fridge stocked for our hard-working man of the house who, thankfully, got NBA Jam for his birthday-so between that and homework and work, hopefully he won't get too bored and lonely. But we're sure gonna miss him!

Wish us luck getting to the plane! I vow not to forget my driver's license or flush it down the toilet in the airport, or stop for baby food on the way there, or sleep through an alarm telling me to get going, or be packing past the designated leaving time. Geez, I'd better get going!

2 comments: