4.06.2012

A New Trick

I've got one wiggly, wormy, squirmy Sawyer boy! The other day I dropped him in his chair of cheer for a few minutes to play while I washed dishes; I scrubbed a dish, turned around, and Sawyer's back was on the edge of the swing, his legs dangling and a look on his face that said, "haha-er-ha, um, hey mama, what's going on?!" I grabbed him before his final kick slid him completely out of the chair but my poor nerves are still recovering.

So now that he can't scoot out, he's developed the sexy leg trick. 


He'll shake this leg and hold it up straight all night if we let him.  I promise I'm not dancing the can-can or watching Moulin Rouge every day, he's just got a flair for the fancy.

1 comment:

  1. I can't stop laughing right now....."flair for the fancy"??? Where did he get that from????

    ReplyDelete