2.15.2012

Lately

We ventured out of the house yesterday! Just the two of us, mama and son! I was nervous the entire time because traveling with a sleeping baby is like a ticking time bomb, he could go off at any moment without a single bit of warning. But I should have known better...this boy is so agreeable, he's more like a sleeping angel than a time bomb and I was able to make it out, around, and back with nary a squeal.

Here's a bit more of what we've been doing lately, "lately" being over the past month:

{my boy, getting ready to come home from the hospital}

{his first day home!}

{snuggling up to the baby whisperer}

{he sleeps like he owns the world, plus, look at that wingspan!}

{Sawyer and mama snuggle and sleep}

{my genius child! he figured out how to hold his binky in the firs day he used it}

{like father, like son}

{baby bok bok head-his little red mullet gets mussed after a good night's sleep}

{a common sight around here}

{he's a tummy time rockstar}

3 comments:

  1. so excited for you! makes me anxious for my boy...can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get over how cute he is! I'm glad to see you guys are still doing well. Please please let me know if there's anything I can do for you. Also, your hair is getting long and is beautiful

    ReplyDelete