3.01.2011

Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecakes


I don't really like packaged foods, particularly packaged cookies. Sometimes the junk food bug bites me though, and I might be tempted to eat them, but the number of times I've actually given in are probably so few that I can count them on my hands. There is, however, one exception: oreos. I love oreos. I love that you get a big ole black crumbed oreo mouth when you eat them. I love that you can eat it as a sandwich cookie, or you can twist it apart and lick out the frosting (I don't think about what the frosting is made of when I do this....that would ruin it) and I love how it goes so well with milk. Oh and it's great with peanut butter as well.

In this super fast, SUPER easy recipe, the delightful marriage of peanut butter and oreos is made, and perfected, if you wash it all down with a cold glass of milk.

The Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecakes recipe from one of my fav cooking blogs, crepesofwrath.net. I hardly made any changes, but I would recommend using double stuft oreos....if you dare. And if you super dare, these would be ridiculously delicious topped with chocolate fudge sauce....and maybe a dollop of whipped cream. Mmmm, like I said, ridiculously delicious.





1 comment:

  1. Yup, I attest to this truth. These were SO good. Scrumptious. Delightful. Delicious. Heavenly. Divine from the vine. You get the idea.

    ReplyDelete