12.17.2009

Merry Weekend Mirths

...a little late, but better than never!
Christmas month Weekend Mirths for December 11-13 were postponed due to very unmirthful and unmerry finals this week. But as I has just finished finals and can now breathe again (as well as sleep, eat, and do something other than sit on my roundside and study), mirth has come back into this Klis!

Highlights of finals week:
1. I got a 95% on my physics final. Yeah.
2. I spent at least 12 hours a day in the Maeser building, the same building I work in, studying. Or working.
3. I have suffered from a bulbous neck muscle all week. It is seriously very large and lumpy and in the front of my neck where my collar bone should be. Don't worry, this always pops right when I'm stressed (I like to think it's just like the little red pop-up in the turkey), would you know, it sure pops up often! But this weeek....this was BAD.
4. On Tuesday, Mama's finals care-package detailing the many ways to eat her homemade granola came...my preferred method was whenever, however, with the maximum amount possible packed into my little mouse mouth.
5. We ate Ramen. It is gross. I don't know how people eat that stuff. Eating Ramen shows how desperately busy we've been ( and how tired I am). Foods like that have no home in my home!
6. Finally....Being done! Oh it feels so good!

And now for highlights of the previous weekend!
{that's not fire in the corner, just the light of Christmas Spirit in our home :)}
{we decided to trim the tree...}

{but then ran out of lights....to be continued}

{krista distributed Christmas gifts early}

{among my favorites, a spoon cradle, handmade}

{salt and pepper dishes, handmade}

{adorable snowwoman, made by our sweet little neighbor}

I also managed to pack in some Christmas baking. From the pictures below, can you guess what I made? If you guess most of them correctly....I'll send you a treat!
The answers (in their entirety) will be revealed as I post each amazing recipe, and you're gonna want the recipes....trust me.


No comments:

Post a Comment