11.11.2014

Down on the Farm





























We've gone country.

At least in a touristy kind of way.  Lake Farm Parks is near enough to pop over regularly to ride tractors, watch horses being brushed, and greet farm animals.  I find myself chucking about trading the Mall of America for a Farm Park, and I still can't believe we all get excited to get our boots on and visit the "big barn," but then again, the park is actually really cool and there are so many places to run out energy, er I mean, explore and learn, that in a lot of ways it's much more refreshing than some other outings I've dragged the kiddos on. Like the time I took them trousseau shopping on behalf of my good friend. We all needed major recovery time from that one. It was, in fact, probably the exact opposite of fun, fresh outdoors and farm values.....

No comments:

Post a Comment