5.20.2014

Cupcakes and Cocktails


This is L.E. Bales. We're pretty close.  There's no weather we haven't run through together-and yes, you can take that both literally and figuratively- and back in May, I had a treat of a time throwing a bachelorette party in lieu of her upcoming nuptials.  When I started planning, I knew that I needed a "party in a box," of sorts, since I live in Minnesota and she lives in Illinois and we had friends coming from Ohio, and with all that state-hopping, the tassel banners and balloons were certain to be left behind somewhere.  Thankfully I come from a family of women who love throw parties and after tossing around ideas with my sister, SIL, and mama, I found this gem of place that hosts, sets up, and cleans up cupcake decorating class/parties AND it's cute as is (goodbye balloons!).  From there, Cupcakes and Cocktails: How to Celebrate a Wife-to-be in a Not-so-Housewife-Style was born and we got to celebrate the future Mrs. in a cute, classy, tasty way.  Which is fitting for this beautiful bride-to-be.

....most days....haha xoxox Lars!





  


  






  




1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest cupcake shop I have ever seen! Good call. I don't see any cocktails though��

    ReplyDelete