1.09.2012

Krista's 25th

Dear Sister-

Today you are a quarter of a century old! Our only wish on your birthday is that we could spend it with you, and instead of waiting around for the birthday fairy to make our wish come true, we took matters into our own hands. We love you so much. You are a most amazing sister, friend, example, and new mother.



In case you're wondering, for your birthday cake I baked exactly what I would have wanted, and I hope in doing so that I wasn't too far off what you would have enjoyed (I flatter myself and think you would be quite pleased, we are after all, sisters). I'll enjoy your funfetti cake with fresh strawberry buttercream and rainbow nonpareils while I reflect on what a delicious privilege it is to be your sister.

Love from all of us.
Happy to you Precious.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to you and happy to me! That is the best virtual birthday card I've ever experienced. Share this one amongst ye, me beauties! Bring on the ice cream :) I LOVE YOU....ALL!

    ReplyDelete